Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Girl Who Can't Break Up & The Boy Who Can't Leave

After everything stopped,
  The time is silently ticking again,
I try so hard not to become weak,
  Sit alone on the stairs in front of my house in tears,
They are so many memories you gave to me,
  There is so much soul that you left to me,
My dreams was to become your future,  
  We were couple of beautiful birds accompanying each other,
Someday, this love will be forgotten,
  My love that I long for you,
Always made it so hard for me,
  You who never letting go of my hand,
Not even for a single moment,
  I'm very thankful for that,
Everything is the same but we are changing,
  Love is temporary, love and break up are friends,
Break up goes together with love,
  We have bad attachments rather than good attachments,
We fight all the time and go for days without seeing each other,
  But we wanted each other so much,
Because we loved each other so much and we couldn't live without each other.

*love story between MyBoongokkk & me... mihmihmih... sorry lar ayat tunggang langgang... kan english waktu sekolah dulu selalu dapat Failed.... lalalalaaaaa~ 

Love,

3 comments:

Done Reading? Leave a short letter for me... I'm appreciate it... :)

FOLLOW+ DASHBOARD♥