Saturday, February 22, 2014

Morning Sunshine...





Morning sunshine!!!

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, 
I dreamed I held you in my arms. 
When I awoke dear, I was mistaken, 
So I bowed my head and I cried. 

You are my Sunshine, 
My only Sunshine. 
You make me happy, 
When skies are grey. 
You'll never know dear, 
How much I love you. 
So please don't take, 
My Sunshine away. 

I've always loved you and made you happy, 
And nothing else could come between. 
But now you've left me to love another, 
You have shattered all my dreams. 

You are my Sunshine, 
My only Sunshine. 
You make me happy, 
When Skies are grey. 
You'll never know dear, 
How much I love you. 
So please don't take, 
My Sunshine away. 

p/s: morning to you and you and you! for normal people now is a sunshine time bright but for me it's time to twinkle twinkle little star. (vice versa) off to bed need some sleep! will be back to continue blogwalking...bye!!!  happy working and do your daily routine❤️☀️  




6 comments:

  1. dah malam baru dapat singgah sini.. hehe.. semoga ceria selalu.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam ceria...

    No worry, be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohayou gozaimasu XDD hehe...
    yups2 bnyk sgt tak senaman nih hehe..
    mmg tak sihat slalu dah TT^TT
    asyik dgn laptop jak XDD ehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Done Reading? Leave a short letter for me... I'm appreciate it... :)

FOLLOW+ DASHBOARD♥