Please Click My Adv... ThankYou!

Please Click. TQ!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

its all about me



dayang norbaizura? who am i?! yup, i admit it. sometimes i feel i didn't know who am i actually. like i have a split personalities. confused. i realize our life is a balanced like "ying yang". what i know that i am a girl who wants to achieves and find bright future. standing on both feet on my own self. do not want to rely on or hope to anybody else.

i want to be someone that my family can be proud. want to be a good child to my parents and a lovely eldest sister who can give them an advise. be a responsible wife to my future husband and a loving mother to my future kids when i get married one day.i know i'm not like the other. its because i'm a limited person and unique. my life, my story and my path of life is different from the others.

on 12 november 1989, a baby girl was born in duchess of kent hospital. the baby girl was named dayang norbaizura binti awang halifah. she is a first child for master awang halifah and madam norizan. and the time passed away, the baby girl grow up fast, she have 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.

#throwback #aidilfitri #2011

she through her days with patience and fortitude. at school, she was not a brilliant student in her studies just enough to pass and so did the sport. she was rather quiet, but when it started talking intimacy exists in its own right. others would called she arrogant, but it's not true.

received her early education in Tadika ABIM Sri Taman (1994-1995), Sk Sung Siew (1996-2001), Sm Convent St. Cecilia (2002-2006), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) - Yayasan Sabah College (KYS) (2007-2010) and last take a six-month course in Giatmara Batu Sapi (July 2011) in the field of beauty and make-up. she is very interested in extreme sports and adventure.

Guess which 1 is me?? eheemmm
*form5* my own handwriting for the subject of History at my behind
Im a nurse :P HAHAHA
miss this moment... TT_TT

our 1st convo at UTM 2010
If someone ask me who I want to be with, I would simply say "someone who can understand, that I'm not perfect and who will never leave me because of someone else"
No family is perfect... We argue, we fight... We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, family is family... The love will always be there...
As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have lots of friends, and more important to have real ones. 
"everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. if you want a different result, make a different choice." 
relationships last long not because they're destined to last long because two brave people made a choice... to keep it, fight for it, and to work for it. 

Love,

12 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum.. alhamdullilah. dah grad. syukur. singgah menabung inti sini ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya tahun la kita konvo ea... dan kat UTM juga...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ecah pulak rasa terharu baca timeline akak smai skrg. may successful always be with u =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. akak nurse rupanya. hehe. akak sarawakian kan? eh ye ke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalam, dik...
    K nrl singgah sini... Semoga terus sukses... ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with your life.
    p/s: dalam ramai2 tu, yang comel tulah akak :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. em....bahasa omputeh. Merangkak MET nak baca.....heee
    Perjalanan hidupmu masih jauh. Nikmatilah hidup ini dengan sebaik-baiknya. Semuga kejayaan bersamamu.
    Salam perkenalan dan Assalamualaikum....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. nice :) Hahaha.. Dato' Bahaman.. miss this guy xD

    ReplyDelete

Done Reading? Leave a short letter for me... I'm appreciate it... :)

FOLLOW+ DASHBOARD♥